Customers and prospective customers and other business partners
Our customers include:
- organisations in the network infrastructure sector;
- telecommunication carriers;
- internet service providers;
- systems integrators; and
- organisations in various vertical industry sectors.
When your organisation enquires about our products or services or when your organisation becomes a customer of NetComm Wireless, or we otherwise do business with you (because you work for one of our suppliers, resellers, distributors or other business partners), a record is made which may include your personal information.
The type of personal information that we collect will vary depending on the circumstances of collection and the purpose for which we are dealing with you, but will typically include:
- personal details such as your name, title, e-mail address, postal address and other business contact details (such as your LinkedIn profile);
- information about your employer or an organisation who you represent;
- your professional details (such as your job title);
- any additional personal information you provide to us, or authorise us to collect, as part of your interaction with NetComm Wireless (such as your dietary requirements if you are attending an event which we are hosting); and
- other contact details regarding our interactions and transactions with you and the organisation you represent.
In rare and specific circumstances, we may collect what is classified as “sensitive information” under applicable privacy laws. We only ever do this to the extent such sensitive information is relevant to our functions and activities and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We collect personal information when recruiting team members, such as your name, title, contact details, qualifications and work history (including references and other information included in a CV or cover letter as part of the application process). Generally, we will collect this information directly from you.
We may also collect personal information from third parties in ways which you would expect (for example, from recruitment agencies or referees you have nominated). Before offering you a position, we may collect additional details necessary to conduct background checks to determine your suitability for certain positions.
We may also collect relevant information from third party sources such as LinkedIn and other professional websites.
As noted above, there may be other relevant privacy terms which apply to you in your employment contract and if you are located in the United Kingdom and apply for a position with NetComm Wireless (UK) Limited, our GDPR Privacy Notice & Personnel Data Retention Policy will also apply to you.
Upon accepting a role, we may collect further information (e.g. Date of Birth, address, etc) and create your payroll file in order to get paid.